Patent Attorney Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Grell & Watson Patent Attorneys, LLC is looking to hire an IP lawyer in the Atlanta Area, specifically in Marietta or the I-75 corridor.
Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience as a patent lawyer with a BS in mechanical engineering (ME) or electrical or computer engineering (EE).
We have offices in Atlanta, Charlotte and Raleigh and we are looking to expand into other southeastern cities.
As a patent attorney you have an elite education. Do you have an elite job?
- Is the rigorous law firm treadmill getting the best of you?
- Is the high competition for the low probability partnership law firm model working for you?
- Would you like to reduce your hours?
- Would you like to make more money?
- Would you like to be more available for kids events?
- Is your commute costing you excessive billable hours?
- Are you currently able to work from home?
Are you a self starter? Would you like to grow your own book of business while associating with a unique IP law firm?
Do you have 2-3 years of patent prosecution experience? If yes, GW Patent would like to talk to you about creating an ideal patent attorney position for you.
Please call Mat Grell at (678) 383-4886.